A Gold Box Engine game is a game made by SSI company. They were many rpg wich share a look-a-like like Ultima, on a Dungeons and Dragons setting.
In a Gold Box Engine game delete your game file .cfg (not your dosboxturbo .cfg) and it will ask you questions regarding sound in your game setup and than press enter for the default path. It will save in the right folder of your game, even if your game say a different game save path, when it is asking you for the default.
Or modify the .cfg (which is buck.cfg) and write :
Than, it will make a save folder with for your save files.
The first sentence i wrote here, about sound setup, may not be necesary for other Gold engine games, if it doesen't require sound setup.
- Simple reviews of programs
- Copy and modify or make a dosbox manager profile
- Mounting a cd
- Server hosting and joining in ipx and netbios
- Dosbox turbo, dosbox manager and GamePad issues
- General dos games issues and workarounds
- Relating games problems
- Interview with the developer of Dosbox Turbo
- Various interviews
- Modify your cfg file for playing a game
- Various games raw images and textures
- Toys and modding