I decided that once in a week and a half, you can expect hardware, ms-dos, dosbox turbo, windows 3.1, windows 98, tutorials, reviews and gameplay.
I will start on 16 july 2020. Until now, i posted at random days or weeks.
If you want carnivorous plants tutorials, go there too.
- Simple reviews of programs
- Mounting a cd
- Copy and modify or make a dosbox manager profile
- Server hosting and joining in ipx and netbios
- Dosbox manager options
- Dosbox turbo, dosbox manager and GamePad issues
- General dos games issues and workarounds
- Relating games problems
- Interview with the developer of Dosbox Turbo
- Various interviews
- Various games raw images and textures
- Toys found outside
- Toys and modding
- Old hardware
- Hardware tutorials
- Windows 98 games reviews and gameplay
- Windows 3.1 games reviews and gameplay
miercuri, 1 iulie 2020
duminică, 26 aprilie 2020
sâmbătă, 21 martie 2020
marți, 25 februarie 2020
Game: Loonies 8192
Developer: Thomas Pearl (thp)
The music is catchy, but repetitive.When you stay click left or right d-pad before you click anything, the menu will change colors.
In the game, you must make lines of the same color.
For example, 3 bubbles up and below. A line from the left part of the screen will start removing the bubbles, if the condition are met.
In Audio Device, choosing midi, freezes the game.
You must click down in the virtual keyboard to exit the info text
in the game.
You need MSCDEX for better music in game. Better music from the below link (game included).
Dosbox turbo config :
mount d: /storage/sdcard1/dos/
Up, left and right d-pad to move position and down to hurry down
Use enter as X on d-pad to drops faster. X can be used to enter